Wednesday, October 11, 2006


Well hello there people from the world! (Eh, so far I'm not considering extra-terrestrials to read my blog, unless of course they ran into me on that wicked party in the U.F.O. bar the other night) Anyways, yours truly is dusting of his shoes and packing up again, because soon this restless soul will wander the surface of the East again. So while I might be floating around on some cloud of sun-sand-ricewithchicken, I intend to keep you all posted on an irregular basis. So make sure to check in every once in a while to find out what curious and wonderful people I've ran into this or that week, or just check in to see if my pictures are still good enough to get you curious about the other half of the planet... Cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home