Sunday, November 26, 2006

Day Seven of a seven day Fast


I pity the fool who named his kid Sannita...






Well, not to much travel news I'm afraid, the last seven days I've been busy eating nothing, and apart from feeling a little light headed and wondering why I still need to go to the toilet once in a while, I've been living the good life in the Spa Resorts at Lamai Beach... No tennis stars here, or other hi-so people, as it's the kind of Spa yours truly can afford while traveling with his backpack, but all the basics are here... And the food is great, too bad I can't order any. Rumble... Grumble.
It's funny to see most people weighing themselves every day, sometimes even more than once.. I feel a bit sorry for them, as most kilos you lose during the cleansing are gonna be replaced in two weeks after you start eating again. Shit happens. A lot around here... My motto (I came up with this one after day 2, so it's no excuse for being cheesy yet) is "I'm here to lose waste, not weight". Ahem. Lost 6 kilos though by now.
Another interesting thing that happened to me was that I stopped floating. I used to be a happy floater in the refreshing swimming pool near the beach, happily drifting and watching my toes stick out of the water and a little tip of my belly as well. But after day four I couldn't see my belly anymore, and the toes went under as well. By now it's come so far I need to swim to stay above! Good heavens, next thing you know I'll be doing laps again! Well, I guess it's true what they say, "No Bloating, No Floating"... (OK, that was me coming up with that one.. but only after six days of no solid foods, so don't blame me for lacking solid thoughts as well.) I miss being able to support to the alternative energy farming though, poor windmills, they must miss me too...
Well, I'm off before I'm way off again, cheers!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do not eat too much spring roll will help losing your weight. Try to go to Chatuchak market every weekend,that also will help//
Pui

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home