Friday, October 15, 2004

Day and night


In the day everybody is smiling and the dogs are lazy. But in the night a dark alley will become a real adrenalin rush as you step into the darkness and wonder what lays ahead. One alley seemed to be never-ending as I heard a mean growl coming from behind, so the only opyion was on into the darkness. Towards what I hoped to be a door or a corner that would lead me out in the bigger streets of Banglamphu. Every step I took I seemed to piss this hellish beast off more, according to the volume and intensity of the growling. Except for the sounds of his paws on the asphalt, I couldn't make anything out of it's position. But it seemed too close and too unhealthy to wander around wondering if it would be a nice pink little poodle. Boy, that was the longest minute in Thailand, as I Realized sitting on the nice seat of some Cambodian chair, tapping away on the computer. Here, monkeys are my main concern. But they seem to be incomprehensive of my Flash, for now it holds them at safe distance...

2 Comments:

Blogger noctos said...

these pics and stories keep amazing, great stuff. howl and rock on mr. e!

4:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blij nog eens iets van u te lezen, keep on roming...lippe

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home